The Secret of Women's Orgasm

Advertise

Women's sexual satisfaction can be marked with multi orgasm (orgasm repeated). However, I need to make appropriate femininity inflame. Certainly not enough words through death only. Even to find the satisfaction that, take the extra time and exploration to increase mutual knowledge of sex. You and the pair also claimed the attack and reinforce each other in the event innovate romance. For you who want to know about how to create and orgasm woman "satisfied", a line of secret Askmen out. Among others:
Secret-of-Women's- Orgasm
Use perfume on the body
Body smell of womanhood more sharply than men's. Recognizing these conditions, you must utilize smart. How to play with him the smell, you are easier to steal attention. One of the steps that can be besprinkle perfume is in body.
Perhaps, make the action and remember the power of women related to one another. Therefore, the aroma of perfume tempt to make the game not only a terrible idea. Not only that, aroma scent can also increase the Libido him.

Both feet warm
Other tricks you need to do is to warm the feet with a pair sensual massage. If you want to show effect of the section, start to do foot massage with a warm touch of gel or reflexology.
Navigate finger movements with your hands soft and fast. Occasionally sensitive touch the area with your finger prankish. Guaranteed the vivacious pair.

Touch and smell the right
Romance in the dictionary, touch and smell in the right hand side is greater than the left. Section, the left side of the mind set. While the vice versa, to control the emotional and logical.

Adverise

1 comments:

Zaharia said...

i don't even know my own secret :(

I'm a 41 year old woman and althow i enjoy having sex with my housband, i'm disapointed for the fact that i've NEVER had an orgasm. I hear that for many women it just comes natural, potenta as we call it in my country, but sadly it isn't my case.

Althow i know many women have the same problem, and my comment is of no surpise to anyone, i want to do my best and find a solution.

I've been thinking that maybe my housband isn't as tender and loveable as he should, but curiosity has never pushed me so far as to cheat on him with another man. Should i? Could change be a solution?

I've tried all sorts of pills and aphrodisiacs, but nothing so far...

If you have any advise, please reply to this comment. I've just started posting for a couple of days, so i'll be checking in often :)

Thank you!

Marie

 
Mas Mintos News © 2010 | Designed by Chica Blogger & editted by Blog Berita | Back to top